This smoked salmon starters recipe is very quick and easy to make. It makes a delightful treat that can be served as an appetizer, or as a side with salad. If you are serving a dinner of multiple courses, then this serves as an excellent starter for the first course.
Smoked Salmon Starters
- 1 Pound Smoked Salmon Thinly sliced, cold
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Dill Finely ground
- Chives Whole
- Mix the dill with the cream cheese.
- Spread some of the cream cheese on a slice of smoked salmon.
- Roll into a log, then cut into logs that are 2 to 3 inches long.
- Secure by tying the logs closed with a long piece of chives.
- Arrange on the serving platter, lightly cover with saran wrap, and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.