Nothing beats the taste of fresh cranberries, especially when one is enjoying a Holiday feast. Canned cranberry sauce is nothing compared to this tart, tangy tasty treat when you make it fresh in your home kitchen!
Fresh Cranberry Sauce
- 16 Ounces Cranberries Fresh
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Orange Juice Fresh Squeezed
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground
- 1 Teaspoon Orange Zest Grated
- 1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- Heat the sugar and orange juice over medium heat until the sugar has fully melted.
- Stir in the sea salt, orange zest and cinnamon, mix thoroughly.
- Add the cranberries and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until the cranberries start popping.
- Transfer to a dish and allow the sauce to rest for about 30 minutes. It will thicken as it rests.