This divine brie cheese sauce makes a yummy dip or sauce that can be enjoyed with many different types of food. My favorite means of enjoying this treat, is to dip fresh vegetable sticks in it, while dusting the dripping cheese with a light dust of herb seasoning.
Brie Cheese Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Butter
- 1/8 Cup Onion Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Self-Rising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Ounces Brie Cheese Remove the rind
- Heat the olive oil and butter in the pan.
- Add the onion and saute for about 3 to 4 minutes until it's translucent.
- Add the flour and mix well, then slowly whisk in the milk.
- Once the milk has heated a bit, lower the heat, add the cheese and stir until the cheese is fully melted.
- Transfer to a serving dish. Can be used immediately as a dip, or allowed to cool to use as a spread.