This blend of spices and seasonings, is perfect for when one is grilling steak, pork or chicken. It provides a nice kick that flavors grilled and smoked meats so well, that you will not ever want to share this recipe with friends or family!
Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Black Pepper Fresh ground
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika
- 2 Tablespoons Sea Salt Course
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Granulated
- 1 Tablespoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Granulated
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander
- 1 Tablespoon Dill Seeds
- 1 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Seed
- 2 Teaspoons Rosemary Crushed
- Using a Mortar and Pestle, grind the mustard seed, rosemary, dill seeds and coriander well.
- Mix all of the ingredients together, store in a sealed, dry container until ready for use.