This refreshing Kiwi Spinach Smoothie smoothie is not only healthy and nutritious, but it tastes great too! The tang of lime combined with the sweetness of goji berries is what sets this smoothie recipe apart from the rest.
Kiwi Lime Spinach Smoothie
- 2 Kiwi Peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Cup Spinach Fresh
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Goji Berries Fresh or dried
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice Fresh Squeezed
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender along with 5 large ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth, server and enjoy!