This cranberry mojito cocktail makes a refreshing beverage that is great to enjoy at any event that has a Mexican or Caribbean theme. It tastes exceptional when served along with this tasty Caribbean jerk shrimp dish.
Cranberry Mojito Cocktail
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Seltzer Water
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice Fresh Squeezed
- 6 Ounces White Rum
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 1/3 Cup Mint Whole Leaves
- 3 Slices Lime
- 15 Cranberries Fresh
- Mix the cranberry juice, seltzer water, rum and lime juice.
- Pour over ice in a shaker, and shake well
- Pour into the glasses, & garnish with mint leaves, 5 cranberries and 1 lime slice. per glass
- Serve immediately.